What are cookies?
The following is a list of cookies used on this website.
More information about cookies
- First-party cookies are made or sent by this website during your visit.
- Third-party cookies are made or sent by a third party during your visit to a web page (e.g. cookies from Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies make sure of the proper working of the website (e.g. cookies for login or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are counted among the first-party cookies.
- Performance cookies are put on the website for statistical, social and commercial purposes or to create general user profiles. Performance cookies help to make surfing more convenient, simple and user-friendly. These types of cookies can be either first-party or third-party cookies.
- Cookies for statistical purposes register the pages visited on the website (e.g. Google Analytics);
- Cookies for social media ensure that the content of the website visited can be shared on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc.
- Permanent cookies: stay on the hard disk for a long, pre-defined period or until you remove them. They are activated each time you visit the website that sent you the cookie. This applies chiefly for cookies from social media. Permanent cookies are usually performance cookies.
- Session or temporary cookies: make a surfing session easier. These are activated when you open the browser and deactivate when you close the browser. When you close the browser all session cookies disappear. Session cookies are generally functional.
You can refuse the installation of cookies in your browser settings. You can also delete already installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time. You can find more information about this under ‘Help’ in your browser.